Monday, January 5, 2009

Walking.

Elena, who is 9.5 months, has been crusing for a while now. For about 2 months. She has taken tons of step, even 5 a few times, but she is pretty nervous about doing it. So today I was sitting on the sofa and Rosvin was in the kitchen making lunch. Elena was using my knee for a support and holding onto my finger. Next thing I know she lets go, which she NEVER does. She just stood there staring at Rosvin. I got his attention and he start motioning her towards him. After about 15 or 20 seconds of standing alone she started walking towards him. She took 4 or 5 steps before she fell on her butt. I jump up yelling "yay" and clapping, while she just stared at me like I was crazy. I am soooooo proud. My big girl. :) She has been doing it all day. Watch out world!

1 comment: