Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Challenge...

Ok...so here is a challenge for ALL of you. Next time you see someone on the side of the street do something nice for them. We have all seen a person with a cardboard sign with words that we are terrified to have to say about ourselves..."I'm homeless". So why not do something to help them out. Even the smallest tokens mean more than you could imagine. Something as small as stopping by with a bag of fast food. Before you judge this person look into yourself and ask what would you do if you were in the same situation. And don't think that you will never be there...it happens people. Especially in this economy. And for all kinds of reasons. So do something out of the kindness of your heart. Its amazing how good it is for the soul.

I saw a man today with a sign that said "HOMELESS, pray for me." I couldn't contain myself. I was abslutely heartbroken. If you have nothing else to give someone PRAY FOR THEM. In this economy and this time of year, please find it in your heart to help someone in need. Even if they do not appear to be. You could change someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment