Saturday, December 13, 2008

Flooded with thoughts

Today is one of those days when you have a million things on your mind and no way to rid yourself of them. Don't you hate it?! I am the kind of person that just kind of withdraws when i feel overwhelmed and I don't want to be that way today. I want to be productive. I need to clean up, make a list for the grocery store, help the hubby pack for PRC, clean that closet upstairs that has been a disaster for months probably, do some school work, plan for Christmas, and finish the presents for Christmas also. Plus I have random things on my mind. Wow...it looks like even more when I write it down. Oh well, I guess I will get off my butt and start doing something. The sooner I get started the faster I will find motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment